My Favorite Links



                                                                   Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



"My Favorite Links" is back, just like I promised!  The blogging world is all about sharing, and so I always want to be doing my part to furthering the blogs that I read.  I hope that when you read these posts, you'll share them as well, either individually or by sharing this post.


My first link this week is from Joel J. Miller.  He's trying to give us some encouragement when we wonder about good things happening to bad people.  He offers some helpful thoughts that come straight from scripture.

My second link is from WhyTheology.  This is a great article about promoting (or not promoting) unity in the church.  There is some talk about denominations and doctrinal standpoints, but don't let that sway you from reading it if you aren't familiar with all the terms used.  It's a worthwhile read, and I'm glad to be able to share it with you.

My third link is from A Miniature Clay Pot.  This writer was at the Aurora, Colorado movie theater where the shooting took place at "The Dark Knight Rises."  Her post shares about how she is still affected by the events of that night but how helping someone else has helped her to move beyond her struggles.  This is a great reminder of how helping others helps ourselves as well.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to share!




Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to My Favorite Links

  1. It really is a cute name. I like it a lot. I hope you like what she has to say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Kirra, I think this is the first time I have seen this discussed with such level-headed maturity and scriptural insight. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found this post. It's kind of an old one, but it's definitely one that I'm most pleased with. Thank you for your thoughts about it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.