My Favorite Links



                                                                   Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net



As usual, I have another three links, and I hope you'll like them as much as I do!


My first link is from Jeremy Myers at Till He Comes.  Jeremy asks what church would be like if we were God.  Does the church look like God wants it to look?  Very thought-provoking, and I hope you'll go read it.

My second link is from Adam Jones.  He looks at how we react when God doesn't immediately answer our prayers.  This is something we've talked about at Wednesday night kids' church lately, so it really caught my eye.

My third link is from Tricia Lott Williford.  She tells a story about how she spilled a bowl of cereal onto her Bible.  I love books that have been read enough to have some character, and it looks like she does, too.


Check out these links, let them know I sent you, and don't forget to share!  Have a great weekend!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.