W - Wishes




Someone asked me not long ago if I had three wishes what I would ask for.  There are a lot of things I could wish for if a genie offered me three wishes.

But when I seriously think about it, I'm trying really hard to trust God to give me things when appropriate, when I can handle it and when others are ready for it as well.  I don't want to mess this up.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to W - Wishes

  1. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and say I
    really enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
    same subjects? Appreciate it!

    Stop by my page :: bagaimana cara mengurangi berat badan

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.