V - Valleys Fill First

Valleys Fill First is one of my favorite songs.  Sometimes I can listen to it several times in a row and not get tired of it.  One of the reasons I like it is simply for the music.  I think it's a great song.  But it's even better because I also like the message it is sending.

I can't say that this is the way that God intended it to be, but because of human nature, our walks with God tend to be full of ups and downs, valleys and mountains.  This song is a reminder that God is with us in the low spots, too, and even if it feels like we've been there forever, if we keep seeking Him, we won't remain there.

If you've never heard it before, or even if you have, listen to it here, and then let me know what song(s) encourage you during your times in the valley.


(Edit:  I've removed this video, but please find the song on ITunes or other music services if you'd like to listen to it.)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.