B - Big City, Little City




Big City, Little City is the name of the novel I wrote while in junior high.  I also wrote a sequel my freshman year of high school.  The basic plot was a junior high girl moving from Kansas City, Missouri, to my hometown of Webb City, Missouri.  I don't have it anymore, though I can remember most of it.  It was pretty terrible, but some people my age liked it.  Maybe with a major overhaul it could have been almost usable.


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to B - Big City, Little City

  1. Sounds like it's time to resurrect it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to go back to it when I'm finished with my current project. It's probably a good thing that I remember the main plot points but don't have all the details anymore. :-) I've got a solid outline to start with.

      Delete
  2. :) Love this wander back to writings past. Sorry you don't still have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL For the most part, I'm not sorry! I remember it well enough to write it again if I choose but I don't have to see how awful it was! :-D

      Delete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.