My Favorite Links



                                                                   Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Here are three more links for you to look at.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!


My first one is again from Keith Giles.  This particular post is a controversial reminder for Christians as to where our loyalties lie.  Please read it and take his message to heart.

My second link is from Shelly Hendricks, who will be a regular guest poster here this year.  Her post is about special moments in her life, but in particular one defining moment that changed everything.

My third link is from Annette.  Annette is a homeschooling mom and shares many related things on her blog.  This post is a reading plan and outline for the life of Christ.  It would be useful for families, couples, or individuals, so I hope you'll check it out.


That's it for today!  Don't forget to read and share the ones you like!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to My Favorite Links

  1. Thanks for featuring my post in yours today! How exciting! Loving the other posts, as well! You always have great stuff. Heart Hugs, Shelly <3

    ReplyDelete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.