A Jesus School: Jesus the Pastor (Video)




I was listening to podcasts again today at work, and once again I found a great sermon from my alma mater.  I hope you take the time to watch the YouTube video and that you enjoy it!  Again, I apologize for the school references that you won't understand.  It's excellent anyway.  If you like it, please share this post so others can enjoy it as well.

I'm working at my second job Saturday and Sunday, so it's going to be an interesting weekend, but I'm looking forward to it.  I'm still glad to have this job and an extra, though much smaller, paycheck, every two weeks!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.