God of the Bible

This is another in a series of posts to answer the questions that Amanda Socci asked me at Write Nonfiction in November.  If you are a nonfiction writer, make sure you check out her nonfiction writing challenge taking place in November.

What do you mean when you say "the God of the Bible?"

This is really a very easy question to answer.  It is simply that when someone says, "God," everyone means something different.  When I speak of God, I want to be clear that I am speaking of the God who is represented in the 66 books of the Bible.

I do realize that even if I try to narrow my meaning by pointing my readers to the Bible, people may still walk away with a picture that is different than I have, but the Bible is always a good place to start.


Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.