Friday!! And a Video




It's the weekend again!  It's been a hard week at work because it's finally getting busy again.  It's hard to handle busy when you've gotten used to it being slow!

Today was a great day.  Today was payday from my second job, so during lunchtime at my first job, I drove over to the hospital business office and completely paid off one of the hospital bills I've been working on getting paid.  There's several more, but it feels so good to make progress!

At my first job, I usually listen to music on my iPhone, but some days I get tired of music, so I listen to one of the podcasts I subscribe to.  I listened to a great one from Ozark Christian College's chapel service.  I really wanted to share it with you, but I haven't figured out yet how to link to specific podcast episodes.  So how excited was I when I found the video on YouTube!

I apologize for the length, inside jokes, and faculty rundown, but Matt Proctor, the president of Ozark Christian College is a fantastic preacher, so it's worth your time.





Have a great weekend!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.