A Change

A Change

This weekend, I decided to take a technical step up in the blogging world by registering my domain name.  So now, even if you go to www.kirraantrobus.blogspot.com, the address bar will say kirraantrobus.com.  I'm pretty excited about that.  A big bonus of having my own domain name is that if I decide to switch to self-hosting or change to a new blogging platform, we won't lose touch!  Just make sure you change your bookmarks and such to www.kirraantrobus.com.

With the change, I lost my blog roll, which is the list of blogs on the right side of the page.  I've added everyone back, but I know there are plenty of great blogs out there that have similar topics as mine, so if your blog isn't listed, and you want it to be, let me know and I'll check it out.

I'm also doing a bit of housework around here; watch for a new favorite posts list, and I'm working on a Statement of Faith page.  I hope you'll check that out when it is finished.  I'll probably do several other things as well, so keep your eyes open! 

This is a great time for you to tell me what you would like to see here, whether it is topics you're interested in or tools you would like to see included.

I've been including guest bloggers on occasion to give you some variety.  I hope you've been pleased with that.  If you are interested in guest blogging, I'd love to talk to you.  Go to my Submissions page, and send me an email with your ideas.

As always, thank you for reading!


Kirra

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.