Guest Post from Jo Ann Jordan

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week!  Today, Jo Ann Jordan is sharing a journal entry and a poem that she has written.   I hope you enjoy them both as I have and leave her some love in the comments below.






Omnipresent

His great love letters
Chase me through every single
Day of my living,
He writes His sentences on
The fabric of my moments.
Some say they cannot
See my Lord, but His presence
Is apparent to
Me in the noise and silence,
The darkness and brightest light.
I am surrounded
By His vigilance even
When I run away
From His radiant face, no
Place can hide me from His voice.
He seeks me always
Despite my numerous sins,
Jesus does love me
With everlasting passion
Greater than any other.
His love songs follow
Me wherever I wander
I cannot avoid
The words He wishes me to
Listen to and comprehend.

Jo Ann J. A. Jordan
Friday, February 1, 2013


Jo Ann J.A. Jordan is a full-time caregiver for her mother who has Parkinson's Disease.  Her son, Alex, is a United States Marine, and her sweet Shih Tzu is named Hope.  Jo Ann is an avid reader who also enjoys writing, photography, art, and computing.

She writes poetry, journals, and dabbles in short stories, personal essays, inspirational writing, memoir, and novel starts.  She hopes to put together a book one day.  

You can find Jo Ann at her blog Chronicles.  She is also on Twitter and Facebook.


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.