Wednesday Witness–Do You Have a Healing Story?




Welcome to Wednesday Witness! 
Be sure to email me at kirraantrobus@gmail.com if you want to have your testimony featured for Wednesday Witness.



                                         Image: akeeris / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


Unfortunately, I don’t have a Wednesday Witness testimony for you this week. 

I am always looking for testimonies of any kind, but if you or anyone you know has a story about a healing in response to prayer, I would love to share it here on the blog.  Please contact me at the address above or pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested in sharing.  There are sharing options below to make it easy for you.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.