Wednesday Witness Needs Your Help!

I know you all love Wednesday Witness, which is why I'm disappointed that I don't have a post for you today.  That's why I'm asking for you to help me out.

I know that not everyone is comfortable with sharing their stories, but hopefully all of you will be willing to share my page.  Click here to go to the Wednesday Witness Guidelines and then scroll to the bottom of the instructions, just before the comments begin.  There you will find a sharing widget that will allow you to share the guidelines with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers.  You can also email it if you know anyone specific who might want to share.  Click on the appropriate image and share it!

I really hope that everyone will help me out in this way so that we don't have to have another witnessless Wednesday for a long time.

Thank you, as always, for reading, sharing, and commenting.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.