M - Mickey Mouse



When I was four, we were celebrating Christmas Eve at my grandparents’ house, as usual.  As the night was ending and we were about to head home to sleep so that Santa could come, I was sat down in the living room to wait for a surprise.

It was Mickey Mouse!

Well, not exactly.




My grandpa made me this Mickey Mouse clock.

I have a hard time believing it, but I still have this clock.  About five or so years back, he got new clockworks and a fresh coat of paint.

Right now he is in my kitchen.


I’ve decided that when my husband and I start having children, the nursery will be Mickey Mouse themed.  Just so I can use my clock.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.