My Favorite Links This Week


                              
                                                       Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


My first link for this week is by author Steve Sjogren on reading in the power of the Spirit.  Honestly, when I read this, I thought, "Well, of course!"  But the fact that it seemed so common sense doesn't mean I've been doing it!  Read his post and try taking his advice next time you read a book or article.

The second link really caught me by surprise because it is about a specific idea that I have been considering over the past couple years.  Please read Everything does NOT Happen for a Reason by Paul Steinbrueck and let me know what you think about it.

The third link is from the Housewife Theologian again.  She took a night watching The Voice (which I LOVE) and turned it into a fantastic illustration about the difference between knowledge and wisdom.  Check out The Voice and Fruit Salad to see what she has to say.

Have a great weekend!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.