My Favorite Links This Week

                              
                                                       Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net


There are quite a few great links this week!  Even though there are only three here, follow me on Twitter this week to see the others that I found.  @kirraantrobus

My first favorite this week is from the Ragamuffin Soul blog.  Chasing Satisfaction reminds us where to find true satisfaction.

Second is a quick post from Chr1stl1ke.  Satan Is Eager to Destroy You says that we have a common enemy, but we have power to defeat him.

The last link this week is This Christian Nation.  It is a longer read, but I was really pleased with it.  Read it; I think you might be surprised!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.