My Favorite Links This Week

Here are three posts I found this week for you to check out.  Enjoy!

The first one is actually a book review I found on Housewife Theologian.  The book she reviewed is called 7 Toxic Ideas Polluting Your Mind.  I've not read it, but the review makes me want to!

The second one is a little out of the ordinary, but I think most of us can appreciate it, especially those of us who enjoyed the original Nintendo game system.  Mario and Manhood: Another Castle looks at Mario and his journey to find the princess.  If you read the post, you'll discover the surprising  but effective comparison between Mario and the princess and two Biblical characters.

Finally, Avoiding Chronological Snobbery is a fantastic explanation of how important history is, particularly in regard to the church.  The writer explains many benefits the study of church history can have for the life of the Christian.  I hope you love it as much as I did.


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and find yourselves refreshed and ready for Monday!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to My Favorite Links This Week

  1. Thanks for posting my review, Kirra, and I love your idea of posting your fav links for the week!
    Aimee Byrd www.housewifetheologian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much great content on the internet, and I like to kind of work through some of the muck and point out the good stuff for people. It's fun to look around for the jewels each week! You might give it a try and see how it works for you. :)

      Delete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.