Yield (A-Z Blogging Challenge)



I learned to drive while I was in college.  Yes, I realize that I was a little behind most people my age, but that's what happened.

I took my driving test about two weeks before the new school year began because I had decided to live off campus.  Obviously, driving was a necessity if I didn't want to live in the dorms anymore.

The place I took my driving test is right in the middle of town.  The first thing you do when beginning to drive is cross the parking lot and make a right turn onto the street.  But it's a weird right turn because there is also a yield.

And I missed it.

Honestly, I would think that was a good enough reason to fail me, but I only made one other minor mistake, so I passed and received my driver's license.

Did you have a hard time passing your driving test?  How manny times did you take it before you passed?

(The A-Z Challenge is almost over! I'm working on a new post from 1 Samuel, and I have a great book I'm going to review for you.  I can't wait to share it with you!)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.