The A-Z Blog Challenge Begins




For the month of April, I am going to participate in the A-Z Blogging Challenge.  I hope that you'll stop by my blog each day to see what's here, but I also hope you'll go by and read some of the other blogs that are participating.  You can find the list here.  There are over 2000 blogs on the list, so you'll probably find a few that catch your interest.

For now, I want to let you know what my theme is.  In June of 2012, I blogged through the alphabet, and I chose to write about myself and my life since the blog was relatively new.  It was a fun way to let my dear readers learn about me, and I had a great time doing it.  You can see those posts by starting here.

This year, I've decided to write about lessons that I learned in college.  To be honest, I've only figured out what I'm going to write for 16 letters, so this is definitely going to be a challenge, but I'm excited about it.  Some of my topics are going to be serious and some of them are going to be funny.  I'm looking forward to sharing them with you!  I hope you'll come along for the ride and tell me some of the lessons you learned in college.  (I need the ideas, people!)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.