Loose Him - Sermon by David McQueen



It's been a great week!  My weekday work schedule changed, so now I don't have to go in until 8:30 instead of 8:00.  I try to get there around 8:15, but the time shift is great because traffic is a lot better right after 8:00 than right before.  I have a shorter lunch hour now, but I don't mind that too much either.  There isn't enough time to leave the building to eat, so I save money on gas, and I save money on food because I'm not tempted every day to go out for lunch.

Wednesday night was children's ministry.  We had a nice night.  One of my third grade girls lost a tooth during the lesson.  I don't think either of us were expecting that to happen!  I also was able to visit with my co-teacher a little more.  I'm really enjoying getting to know her, and I hope we're able to spend some time together outside of Wednesday nights.

Last Sunday my husband and I went to a different church because our friends were having a baby dedication for the new daughter.  It was so sweet, and we were glad to participate.

Another reason why I am glad we went is that we heard a fantastic sermon that I've been wanting to share!  I would have posted it for you Sunday afternoon, but it takes a few days for it to be uploaded to the website.  It is about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead and why it wasn't enough to just bring him back to life.

It is actually on the church's website rather than at YouTube, so I have to send you over there.  I hope you enjoy it!  Click here to watch the video or download the audio file.  If you're interested, you can also download the notes.

If you like it, I hope you come back here and let me know!

Have a beautiful weekend!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.