Wordsmith Studio


I'm still busy writing my novel. I appreciate the patience and encouragement you all have given me.

I don't have a post for you tonight, but I would like to direct you to a site I am collaborating with several other writers on. It is www.wordsmithstudio.org.

There will be poetry, photography, writing tips, fiction, non-fiction, and many other types of writing. We're just getting started, but we'd love for you to come check things out and let us know what you think.

When you get there, you can read about all the writers on the project, and by clicking on the blog button, you can see what we've been writing about lately.

I hope all of you have a fantastic week!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.